Subject: Notice for SIA Enersense
From: "Millere Inese" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "Politsei- ja Piirivalveamet" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <i.kunnapuu
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2025 10:03:26 +0300

Good afternoon.

Please refer to the notification in the Annex.

The legal and actual address and domain of Enersense Ltd. have changed:

1. Address: ''Jaunbrīdagi 1’’, Mārupes pagasts, Mārupes novads, LV-2167.

2. Electronic mail (central): [email-masked]

3. Electronic mail (for accounting): [email-masked]

Please send a notification / acknowledgement of receipt of the e-mail
within one working day, keeping the title (subject) of the e-mail
received.

Inese Millere

Office Manager

SIA Enersense

Power / Energy Transition / Connectivity

Office phone: +371 677 16 811

E-mail:    <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked],  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

Adrress: ’’Jaunbrīdagi 1’’, Mārupes pagasts, Mārupes novads, LV-2167

Enersense grupas privātuma politika, kurā ir arī informācija par Enersense
grupas klientu un sadarbības partneru personas datu apstrādi, ir pieejama
mājaslapā  <http://www.enersense.com/> www.enersense.com

This e-mail and any attachments hereto are confidential and intended only
for a specific individual and purpose. It may contain information which is
privileged or otherwise protected against unauthorized disclosure or
communication. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
(telephone or e-mail) the sender immediately and delete this message and
any attachments from your system without producing, distributing or
retaining copies thereof or disclosing its contents to any other person.
Thank you.